INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Valid from 2018-09-01
When you or your company fill out a contact form or buy a product or service from Nordiska Stil, we process certain personal information about you. When we talk about “Nordiska Stil”, “we”, “our”, “our” and “us” in these terms we mean Nordiska Stil and its employees. This text describes how and why Nordiska Stil processes your personal data and what rights you have as registered.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
I, Nathalie de Groot, owner of Nordiska Stil am responsible for personal data processing of your personal data. Information on how to contact me can be found at the bottom of this text.
How and what personal information do we collect?
The personal information that we process is information that you or one of the employees of your company has provided to us when you or your company has sent a contact form or purchased a product or service from Nordiska Stil. The categories of personal information that we process when submitting a contact form are contact information such as name, company name, e-mail address and telephone number. If you have purchased a product or service from Nordiska Stil, we process contact and billing information such as name, company name, organization number, address information, e-mail address, telephone number and login information for web hosting.
In order for you or your company to use our services, you need to provide us with certain personal information. Otherwise, in some cases, we may not take any action requested by you or your company.
Why do we process your personal data and for what legal basis?
Nordiska Stil processes your personal data for the purposes and with the support of the legal basis set out below. We at Nordiska Stil may change the agreement, for example in conjunction with the introduction of new personal data processing, which requires that you need to approve the agreement again.
In the event of significant or significant changes, we will notify you of such updates as appropriate.
Processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (b) of the Data Protection Regulation, processing is necessary to fulfil an agreement to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before such an agreement is concluded.
The processing of personal data is thus done in order to:
- invoicing you or your company;
- reminding of payment;
- meet the legal requirements imposed on us;
- provide support;
- report to the Swedish Tax Agency.
- Transfer of personal data.
For the purposes stated above, Nordiska Stil may in some cases transfer your personal information to other companies that carry out assignments for Nordiska Stil, for example web hosting or the bank. We may also disclose your personal information to authorities, if we are required to do so by law or otherwise deem it appropriate.
We will take appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data in connection with such transfers, for example, by entering into personal data access agreements or other appropriate arrangements. If Nordiska Stil transfers your information to recipients outside the EU and EEA, we do so with the aid of standardized data protection agreements or other measures in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Copies of documents relating to such measures may be obtained from us upon request.
How long do we store your personal data?
We do not store your personal data for a longer period of time than is necessary to fulfil the purposes set out above or what is permitted by law. All information relating to accounting material (such as invoices), according to the Accounting Act (1999: 1078), we are obliged to save for seven years. In order for us to get in touch with you on account of accounting material, should a need arise, we also save your name and e-mail address during the same period that we save accounting material. However, we may store your personal data for a longer period if legal claims can be made or if Nordiska Stil has a legal obligation to do so.
If you submit a contact form but do not buy a product or service from Nordiska Stil, then we will delete your contact information from our system after one year.
How do we protect your personal information?
Nordiska Stil takes technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal data against, among other things. accidental destruction, loss or alteration, and unauthorized sharing and access. For example, we use secure connections through firewalls and encrypted data transport.
What rights do you have as a registered person?
You have the following rights under applicable data protection legislation:
- You have the right to receive information about whether Nordiska Stil processes your personal data and, if so, access such personal data (so-called register extracts) with further information about the processing.
- If you believe that your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request that the information be corrected.
- You can request that your personal data be deleted or that processing be restricted.
- When treatment is carried out with a balance of interest, you have the right to object to such treatment. If objections are made to direct marketing processing, personal data should no longer be processed for this purpose.
- If you have given specific consent to certain treatment, you are always entitled to withdraw your consent.
- Upon request, you also have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain and take with you some of your personal data to another data controller, so-called. data portability.
- If you believe that Nordiska Stil has processed your personal data incorrectly or in violation of applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Inspectorate, see www.datainspektionen.se.
Nordiska Stil, organisation number: 19780117-5188
Our URL is: https//:nordiskastil.se
Contact details to the Personal Data Manager
Nathalie de Groot
Skålan 137, 845 52 Åsarna Sweden
Phone: 070-2777 645